Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shopping with Amazons Barcode Scanner With Your Phone

Sometimes you just want things to be simple, and if you want to buy a book, DVD, or even products like shaving cream and dry goods, you can do it in a jiffy with Amazon mobile appTo be fair, Amazon does not carry everything, but enough to carry different products at competitive prices that you can at least use them to verify prices. This is something that a number of us do here at HomersLinux on a very regular basis from shaving to playing Modern Warfare 3.




An example of how useful this is: I was in someone else's house the other day and had some delicious wasabi peas. Since I wanted some for myself, I pulled out my cell phone, grabbed the bar, and ordered them just then and there from my phone.
Scanning Products the Easy Way

All you have to do is, the opening of the Amazon mobile app (search the Market or the App Store for your Android or iPhone), and click one of the search box, which the "Scan It" option to display the menu.

You are using a normal barcode scanner; you will only be displayed on the product point.


No comments:

Post a Comment